Thursday, June 4, 2015

Smile! It's a Triple Decker!

I told you I love this June Stamp of the Month.  Maybe now you will start to believe me!  LOL  Here is another fun and simple card I made using it.
I did cut out the sugar cone (it is my favorite cone and the one I always choose when I have a choice) and three of the scoops so I could layer them as I did.  The "Smile" sentiment came from the Carnival Washi Tape (it is another one of my favorite new products).  I placed it on White Daisy Cardstock and cut around it.  Then I added some of our fun Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape and a Clear Sparkle, colored with the Carmine Marker.  The main card is paper from the Blossom Paper Pack.

You can order this stamp set for just $5 this month!  Check out my website for complete details or let me know how I may help you!


1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!