Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Life is Sweet

Hoping this fun card helps you cool off on this warm, summer day.  
I random-stamped the popsicles on the card front with Hollyhock ink on Hollyhock cardstock.  The banner came from the Wanderful paper pack (love this pattern) and I stamped one of the popsicles on patterned paper from the Blossom paper pack.  The other was stamped on colonial white paper and colored with a purple marker.  The "Life is Sweet" sentiment is from the "Documenting Moments stamp set.  Some 3-D Foam Tape and some Bitty Sparkles and I was finished.

No better time than today to remember how sweet and precious life is.  Sometimes we (I) take it for granted.  Unfortunately, at times it is put in perspective when a loss of life happens suddenly as is true for an unfortunate boating accident my friend experienced on Saturday.  I would love for you to pray for my friend, Ben Mesa's family, if you feel led.

Treasure every moment,

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!! Love the colors...the crooked Popsicles and the random stamped background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!