Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hope You Have a Day Full of Fun!

This card was fun and simple to make, using this month's Stamp of the Month (and my favorite - you'll see many more posts this month that include it) "Ice Cream Dream".
I used our Spray Pen, with some water and several drops of Pear Re-Inker, to spritz the background for some added texture.  Lagoon ink was used to stamp the brushstroke, an image from a stamp set called "Brushstrokes".  The sentiment was stamped in Black ink and is from the set included with the Brushed Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit (I love this stamp set too).

Of course I used some our ShinHan Markers to color in the image and included a few Oceanside Sequins.  The edge of the card front is distressed, using a Sponge Dauber, and Lagoon ink.

I truly do wish you a day full of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!