Thursday, May 14, 2015

My May Newsletter

My newsletter just went out and is arriving in people's email box now.  I have provided a copy below but if you would like to subscribe to my newsletter click on THIS LINK and then you'll see the Subscribe link on the top left of the window.  You can enter in your email address there and it will arrive in your inbox each month.  Have a blessed day!

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!

We are celebrating in a BIG way at Close To My Heart!

Close To My Heart released an exclusive paper pack and stamp set set just during the month of May.  They are not only absolutely adorable, they are priced right and you will not want to miss out on getting either of them while supplies last (and before the month is over)!

The paper pack is just $8.95 for 12 sheets of this beautifully patterned paper.  While the fruit patterns are cute, you will fall in love with the bright colors on the back side.  Whichever side you choose to use, you will love the results!

And this cute stamp set...  Yeah... I love it!  It's great for cards, layouts and any other artwork creation you choose and is just $17.95!  (If you need more inspiration, I made a little mini album - click HERE to check it out.  I also made a fun layout - click HERE to view it.  Be sure to check out the card workshop I am offering later this month using these supplies.  All information is below and the deadline to sign up is Saturday, May 16th.)
I held an event at Crafty Creations Retreat (Mansfield, TX) on Saturday, May 2nd, where quite a few fellow scrapbookers joined me for some fun in Celebration of National Scrapbook Day!  It was a great day with creativity and photos, of course!  Here is a photo of my group and a couple of other fun ones.


If you would like to order any of these fabulous products, be sure to click HERE and place your order, or let me know if you have any questions.  To join in on any of my upcoming events, be sure to keep reading.  Enjoy the rest of the month!

Make it a Great Month!

Email:  mlisrobinson@gmail.com
Phone:  (214) 984-0280 (call or text)
Website:  http://mlisrobinson.ctmh.com
Blog:  http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com

Get this stamp set FREE!

When you purchase just $35 in products from today through May 31st, you will get this stamp set FREE! 

You can order directly from my website (and it will ship straight to your door) but doNOT add this stamp set to your order.  I will order it and ship it to you separately as a thank you for your business.  

This offer is eligible only through the end of the month and is only redeemable through me, Melissa Robinson.  Purchases for the Blossom Layout Workshop (as posted below) does qualify you for this FREEBIE.  

To place your order click HERE and see the link in the bottom right corner that says "May Orders Go Here!"  Click on that link and get to shopping!  :)  (Setting up an account is free and doesn't require a purchase.)  You can also place your order through me; whatever is most convenient for you.

Taste of Summer Card Workshop

For just $15 you can make 10 cards, five each of these two designs, using the adorable Taste of Summer paper and stamp set!

We will gather at Crafty Creations on Wednesday, May 27th at 6:30 p.m. (you can arrive at 6 p.m.).  All items will be pre-cut and you will have all the supplies to walk away with ten completed cards.
For a little special this month, you can add on the adorable Taste of Summer stamp set ($17.95 value pictured above) and get the card workshop and it for just $40!  That is a savings of $7.60 because I will pay the shipping and tax for you on the stamp set.  (If you are interested in a long-distance kit, it's $15 plus $5 to mail the workshop to you.  I will stamp all pieces so you are able to assemble at your leisure.You, too, can add on the stamp set and will only pay a total of $45 ($5 for shipping costs).

You can email me at mlisrobinson@yahoo.com or transfer money through PayPal at that same address.  Please transfer as a friend and family member so I don't incur any fees.  (I do also accept check or cash for payment.  Contact me for those details.)

RSVP and payment, for the card workshop (or kit) must be made by the end of the day May 16th!

Blossom Layout Workshop

Tuesday, June 2nd - 6:30 p.m.

We will make this layout and another, that is just as fun, using the Blossom paper pack.  These layouts are perfect for celebrating those spring and/or summer memories.


The cost is just $30 and includes all you need to create the four pages.  You'll get a full pack of the Blossom paper pack (with plenty to take home to create additional projects), Blossom Complements (the "stickers"), the Blossom Assortment (metal flowers) as well as some fun Sequins and Glacier Twine that coordinate.

Payment must be made by May 20th in order to secure your spot, allowing me ample time to order and prepare your supplies.  You can pay me through PayPal at mlisrobinson@yahoo.com.  Please transfer as a friend and family member.

If you would like a kit mailed to you, contact me directly.  The cost is $40 total to ship to you.  You can also elect to order all supplies directly from my website (a subtotal of $28.75), you would have to add in two additional sheets of White Daisy, and I will email you the cutting diagrams and directions and you can assemble at your convenience.  (Shipping 12x12 paper can be a little more costly so that is why I am providing you with this feasible option.)  Contact me with interest or any questions you have.

Scrapbook Pattern FREE!

Email me and let me know you received this newsletter and I'll send them to you!

I made these layouts and have the cutting diagrams available for you for FREE (provided by Close To My Heart)!  All you have to do is send me an email, letting me know you received my newsletter, and I will send them to you within 24 hours.  They will arrive straight to your inbox.  That is absolutely it!  I love knowing that someone is reading what I write so take a moment and let me here from you.  :)


You can use the cutting diagrams with this paper, the Taste of Summer, or choose something else.  Our awesome patterns can be made with any paper and you embellish to suit the occasion.  I look forward to hearing from you!

If you have made it all the way here, yay!  I appreciate you!  I will do a drawing from those who respond to the above. For every 10 people who respond, I'll draw for additional prizes and will include the winner's names in the June Newsletter.  (CTMH Consultants are not allowed to participate.  Sorry. I still love you though. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!