Saturday, May 9, 2015

It's Time to Party!

I am retreatin' this weekend with my Mom and quite a few papercraftin' friends.  This was one of the goodies placed at their spot upon their arrival.
I used yellow vinyl to cut out their monograms and placed them on mason jars.  My friend's husband cut the holes in the lid where I inserted a cute, yellow-striped straw.   (Yes, that is homemade lemonade my dear friend, Lisa, made.)
This tag was cut out of Art Philosophy and then I used the ADORABLE, "Ice Cold Summer" stamp set to stamp the images.  I second-generation stamped the glass, in Canary ink, and then stamped the lemons on top of it.  I used daubers to sponge ink on the glass and then added the straw in Cranberry ink.  Too fun, right?!

I hope you are having a super Saturday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!