Monday, May 11, 2015

Hostess Exclusive Stamp Sets - Blog Hop

Welcome to our Blog Hop!  If you have arrived here from Tonya's Blog, you are on the right track.  I am the start of the hop but you will find a complete list of participants at the bottom of the post, should you get lost along the way.

Close to My Heart offers three stamp sets that are exclusive to Hostesses and they are so fun that we wanted to be sure you are aware of them.  To earn them all you have to do is to reach $150 in purchases - either by yourself or gather a few friends to place an order - and when you do so, you can get either, or all three, for a phenomenal price!

For example, I am using this Paper Birds stamp set that has a retail value of $13.95 and you can redeem just $8 of your hostess rewards money to get it!  (Contact me for any questions you may have.)
This is the card I created!  I incorporate the heart image and the smile sentiment.  
For the texture on the background I used the "Brushstrokes" stamp set.  I used the bottom, left image and stamped it separately, three times, in Lagoon, Cotton Candy and Pixie inks.
I did use a Journaling Pen for the doodling around the edge of the Pixie cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and head on over to Marianne's Blog to see what artwork she has in store for you.

Happy hoppin'!




Here is a list of the participants and links to their blogs.
1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how the brushstrokes look on colored card stock. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and nice use of the background stamp and I love the doodling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!