Monday, April 27, 2015

Sweet Baby

I needed a card for a baby shower a couple of weeks ago and thought, "I don't have any baby stamps!"  But then I remembered that our Artfully Sent cartridge has some adorable baby cards and so this is what I came up with!
I cut the main piece out of Crystal Blue Cardstock.  I backed the "Sweet Baby" sentiment with Canary Cardstock and used the chevron pattern, in Canary, from the Paper Fundamentals pack.  The sentiment used came from a stamp set that comes with the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection, exclusive to Close To My Heart.  I added a bow tie from the Puffies (now retired) and took a Journaling Pen to outline the onesie.
This is how the card looks open.  The sentiment came from the stamp set from the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection as well.

I love how this card came out and hope you do too!

Wishing you a great start to your week!

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!