Monday, April 13, 2015

Imagine Layout - Color My Dare

I am participating in the Color My Heart Color Dare #137 challenge.  We were asked to incorporate these colors into our creation so this is what I came up with!
I used the Brushed paper packet and Complements to create it.
This layout was so "soft" in color - I love how it turned out.  The Complements (aka stickers) are transparent.  For the purpose of my creation, I did place them on White Daisy cardstock and then fussy cut them so they stood out nicely on the layout.

I did use zip strips as the vertical border on the left side of this page and for the striped border on both pages.

I have some other layouts I created with the Brushed paper pack to come out over the next two days.

Thanks for stopping by!  Wishing you a great Monday!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! I love the pennants. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Donna, and thank you for your nice comments. Aren't the pennants fun?!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout Melissa. You did a great job incorporating the zip strips and complements. Thanks for sharing on the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Love the soft colors. Thank you for playing along with Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!