Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Crush™ on Crafting

Close To My Heart offers a fun variation to scrapbooking with the My Crush product line.  There are three themes to choose from including this one called "In the Pink".  Take a few minutes to check out this video that highlights these fabulous products.
Here are some more photos of this beautiful product line.  This one showcases some of the attractive pages.
My Crush In the Pink Book
Check out these fun cards that can serve as journal spots - or anything your li'l heart desires, stickers and envelopes!
My Crush In the Pink Assortment
A few of these added onto your pages and you will be able to find your favorite spots easily.  You can also use them as paperclips for your other fun notebooks.
My Crush In the Pink Clips
 Use these tags as various embellishments to your pages or to mark your favorite memory.  The options are unlimited.
My Crush In the Pink Sticky Tabs
Head on over to my website and check out this link to the My Crush product line.  There are two others called "Wildwood" and "Holiday Happenings".  I posted my Holiday Happenings book a couple of months back.  Click HERE To see my book!

This product line would also make a great gift for that special someone.

Always crushin' on CTMH,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!