Saturday, March 28, 2015

Have a One-of-a-Kind Fabulous Day!

I hope you are enjoying your day doing something fun or absolutely nothing at all, if that is what you need.  :)  I am spending the day with my team members at a team training.  There are also long distance team members participating from their homes.  I love days like this where I can share my love of Close To My Heart and papercrafting with my friends!

This is the goodie local team members found at their spots today.  The design was inspired by my dear friend and fellow CTMH Consultant, Michelle Snyder.  They were cut out of the CTMH exclusive, Artiste Cricut cartridge, cut at 3" (just as stated in the manual).
Would you believe they folded together so nicely, and that the inside had a notch to create the base, that I did not use glue other than to add on the fun decorations?!  It is true.  They are super easy to cut and put together.  They would make a great Easter/Spring gift for anyone!  Can you guess what they are filled with? :)  The two stamp sets used are a sneak peek of two new ones that will be released April 1st!  You will love them both!  You can join my team today, or before the end of the month, and will be able to get and see all this upcoming goodness before they go live to the public!  Don't forget THIS SPECIAL OFFER that is only good for the next three days (until 3/31/2015)!
 This Score Board made it so easy to create the scoring lines for easy folding and assembly.
While I have been creating quite a bit for today, I have not shared those creations as I wait to share them first with my team and...all of them contain new product.  Only a few sneak peeks here and there until April 1st when all of the new products will be fully unveiled and that's no joke!  ;)

By joining my team, you will also get to participate in these fun, monthly team trainings - whether you live in the DFW are or elsewhere in the U.S.  I will support you with your CTMH journey!  Contact me with questions.  Here are some details for joining the fun before the end of the month - click HERE.  You can sign up here if you are ready!

Have one awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!