Sunday, January 4, 2015

It's Your Day Treat Purse

My friend, Aggie, taught me how to make this fun purse from a miniature lunch sack.  It was totally fun!  I made it as one of the Secret Santa gifts I mailed out this Christmas season.  It was filled with chocolate, of course.
It was decorated with the Confetti Wishes paper.  While I didn't bling it up at all, it was full of happy colors!
I LOVE making gifts to make people smile.  That's why Close To My  Heart was perfect for me 16+ years ago and still is!

Directions:

  1. Cut small lunch bag 4 3/8" from BOTTOM.  
  2. Cut two pieces of coordinating cardstock at 5 3/4" x 3 5/8" and 4 7/16" x 3 5/8".  
  3. Score the longer piece at 4 1/2".  This piece becomes the back piece that folds over to make the closure.
  4. Glue cardstock pieces to front and back of bag and decorate as desired.  
  5. Fill with your treat of choice!


1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!