Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - A Happy Hello

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track.  She happens to be the start to this hop so it is also where you can find a complete list of participants.

We are showcasing this cute Stamp of the Month called a "Happy Hello".  Isn't it too fun?!  You can get it for just $5 with a qualifying order in February!  What a deal!
I chose to incorporate this design of B&T from the Seaside product line.  Because it is a neutral shade, I was able to incorporate these fun colors (Sorbet, Hollyhock, Lagoon).  I incorporated the Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape by cutting a Colonial White sheet of cardstock, big enough for me to place two strips of it on either end.  Fun, right?!  I stamped "Big Hug" from a fabulous stamp set called "Big Hug".  LOL
I did 3-D the sentiment and the flower pieces.  (Gotta love that dimension.)  I finished it off with a Gold Sequin.  I taught this card at my workshop a few days ago and it was a BIG HIT!
Feel free to leave a comment before heading over to Sheila's Blog.  She always has something fun in store.

Here's to a fabulous February!  Happy hoppin'!

21 comments:

  1. Love the colors, they really make this card "POP".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was totally fun incorporating the washi tape, Paige, and the workshop attendees loved it!

      Delete
  3. It's easy to see why this card was a big hit -- very pretty!

    Thank you for sharing.

    Warmly,
    Ellen "CardMonkey"
    Http://www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. Love all the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Washi Tape technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love love that background! Gorgeous design too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!