Friday, January 2, 2015

Center Step Card with Hopscotch

I was able to participate in several Secret Santa exchanges over the holidays.  One of the items we had to create for my team exchange was an item using a fun pattern.  There were many patterns to choose from on the internet but I settled on this one for a Center Step Card.
I used our new Hopscotch paper packet and this
I didn't realize, until now, that I didn't get a great front view photo so you'll get the idea from these two photos.
I thought the sentiment on this card was fitting to share today in honor of the new year...  "All things are possible to those that believe..."

Be blessed today and always!




Note:  This card was inspired by directions found at Splitcoast Stampers.  The Center Step Card Tutorial was perfect for helping me create this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!