Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Card Buffet with Fun Cards!

Later this month, I'm hosting a Card Buffet Workshop where attendees will have the opportunity to choose from 10 different card designs for just $15!  With some of the cards, the participants will even have the opportunity to switch out the sentiment to suit their current needs.  Too fun, right?!
I'll be sharing individual pictures of the cards in upcoming posts so be sure to check them out.  If you live in the DFW metroplex, I'd love to have you join me in person for this fun workshop which will be held on Monday, January 26th.  (I can also prepare kits to ship if you aren't local to me but would still like to enjoy these fun cards.)

Contact me with any questions or you can sign up by clicking HERE.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!