Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gift Card Holder from Artiste

I had fun creating this gift card holder that was cut using the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  A push of a few buttons and it was ready for me to decorate and assemble! 
This design is found on page 59 and was cut at 5 1/2".  I love the fact that it has a pocket for the gift card. The bow was cut at 1", located on page 55 in the Artiste book.  (I did have to use the Assembly Instructions Booklet to see how to assemble it but once I did one, the next bow was easy!)
Gotta love being able to give a gift card in a fun package! If you are still in need of a gift or two, consider a gift card and then make them a cute holder for it!   I will be making more of these as occasions arise throughout the year.

Two days and counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!