Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December Newsletter

The holidays are here!  Can you believe it?! I pray you had a GREAT Thanksgiving, reflecting on all the things you are thankful for.  My hubby and I enjoyed the day while attending the Cowboys game (even though they lost).  I am extremely thankful to have just moved back to the Dallas area.  I am getting some local and long-distance workshops in place to serve you so I hope you will join me on the ride.  I am having fun designing and creating the projects for upcoming events.

There are so many great things taking place with CTMH (and me) this month.  You won't want to miss a thing so be sure to read through the entire newsletter below, clicking on the links that interest you.  You will be directed to additional information about that topic.  I had to do something to shorten the information because there is so much fun to be shared!

I encourage you to follow my blog or Facebook page where I post fun and important information several times a week.  There are times when I host contests and give away prizes.  You won't want to miss out on that!

Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance on any of the information contained below.  I wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope to hear from you before then!  Take a moment to text (214) 984-0280 or email me and let me know what you love in this newsletter. I am always appreciative of feedback. 

Thank you for your business!

Seasonal Expressions 1 Is Here!
Enjoy four months of fabulous product.

Seasonal Expressions idea book
It’s finally here, the idea book you’ve been waiting for! Full of unique ideas and bright, detailed photos, this themed seasonal book is sure to delight! From now through March, you can order some of the most charming Valentine’s- and spring-inspired papers, stamps, and embellishments you have ever seen.  The vivid colors and patterns will give your layouts and cards a fresh look and plenty of pizzazz. See the contents for yourself now in Seasonal Expressions 1!  For every order placed from now until the end of January, you will receive a copy of this and the Annual Inspirations idea book.  If you already have one or both, feel free to pass your extra copy to a friend.  When they place an order and mention your name, having referred them, you will get $10 off your next order as a thank you for doing so!

Check it out »
Deal of the Decade
Celebrate the 10-year anniversary of My Acrylix® clear polymer stamps.
Deal of the Decade
Celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Close To My Heart’s revolutionary My Acrylix® clear stamps with us! With a qualifying purchase of $50 during the month of December, you are eligible to purchase ANY C- or D-size stamp sets from the Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 idea book for only $10. That’s up to $7.95 USD / $9.75 CAD of savings on a single stamp set—and there is no limit to the number of eligible stamp sets you can purchase at this discounted rate. Remember, a purchase of $50 will also qualify you to receive the December Stamp of the Month for only $5, so if you purchase both the discounted Stamp of the Month and additional stamps at this special campaign pricing, your savings will compound! It is truly the deal of the decade.

*Offer valid December 1, 2014 (9:00 am MST)–December 31, 2014 (11:59 pm MST). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the discounted items (C-size stamp set: $13.95 USD / $15.25 CAD; D-size stamp set: $17.95 USD / $19.75 CAD).

Learn more »
December Stamp of the Month: Cutie Pie
Add a little frosting to your order this month!
December 2014 Stamp of the Month: Cutie Pie
It’s a sweet, sweet December deal: Place an order totaling $50 or more and you’ll qualify to receive the December Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie, for just $5! This set of sugary stamps will be perfect on your cards and layouts featuring your favorite sweet faces. It’s available only during December—so act fast!

See the set »

Santa's Helper
Get exactly what you want this year!

Are there Close To My Heart products on your Christmas list this year?  If so, allow me to help ensure those beauties show up under your tree!  With some information from you, I can make your friend's and/or family members' shopping experiences an enjoyable one.  Click HERE to find out all the details.  It is best you get me the information ASAP, and no later than December 10th, allowing me time to work my magic.
Upcoming Events
Local and long-distance kits available
This is my upcoming workshop called "PDQ Layouts" (aka Pretty Darn Quick Layouts) where we will make 3 layouts (6 pages) using the Confetti Wishes product line.  The deadline to RSVP is December 20th.
Are you like me and enjoy creating while in the presence of others or assembling kits that result in fun and easy-to-assemble artwork?  If so, consider attending/participating in my upcoming workshops.  Details can be found by clicking HERE and are updated regularly.  I do advertise these workshops on my blog and through my Meetup; a great reason to become a member of either or both.  There is a $5 up-charge for mailing kits but they come pre-cut and complete with full-color directions and photos.  (Kits are always available for order, if you are willing to assemble them yourself.  If so, you can disregard the RSVP and payment deadline.  Contact me with any questions.)  I do offer various types of workshops and do take special requests.  If you live in the DFW area and would like an event closer to where you live, let me know.  I will travel.  :)  I hope to see you at a future event.
Join My Team!
You can't beat all this product for just $99
Just how far can $99 go?!  This far!  Look at all that yummy CTMH product that can be yours for just $99 (plus shipping & tax).  That is much of what is included in the Scrapbooker's Consultant Kit which is valued at over $350!  (There is a Cardmaker's Consultant kit option as well for the same price.)  If you would love to get your hand on this product, making it your Christmas gift this year, I would love for you to join my team by becoming a Consultant.  My team members would attest to you that I put no pressure on them and their businesses.  That's the great thing; you make your business what you want it to be - even if it's just enjoying the product and getting a discount on what you purchase.  I am happy to answer any questions you may have.  You can click HEREfor more information or to join the fun!  16 years later and I am still in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!