Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Close To My Heart's Totes To Go ARE HERE!

They have arrived - in LIMITED QUANTITIES - and you will absolutely love the design of this Rolling and Shoulder Tote (highlighted excellently in the video provided below)!  I have already treated myself and await the shipping notice!  WOOHOO!  I can't wait for it to arrive.  Talk about feeling organized!  I have the Large and Medium Organizers...guess it's time to get a Small Organizer!  LOL  Isn't it awesome how everything fits nicely inside?  And it's gorgeous and classy with the chevron design!
 The cost of the Rolling Tote is $149.95 and the Shoulder Tote is $26.95!
This video shows, in great detail, how these two fabulous items are designed.  Take a few minutes to check it out now!
You can view them on my website by clicking HERE.  **NEWS FLASH**  If you contact me directly, ordering at least the Rolling Tote, and add on a Round Sponge for $1.25,  you qualify for $25 in FREE PRODUCT!  How awesome is that?!  BETTER YET...If you were to host a party (in person or online) or just take orders, and your total sales reach $250, you can get the rolling tote for HALF OFF (just $$74.98)!  I would love to share CTMH with you and your customers - in person or online.  So many options to get this beauty in your hands at a great cost!  

If you would love this to be your Christmas gift this year, contact me ASAP, or email me with the name of persons buying for you.  I'll call them and help make shopping for you easy! 

**TOKEN OF APPRECIATION**  When you order the rolling tote, I will send you a paper pack of your choice as appreciation for you order!

We have been told that when this shipment is sold out, they will be made unavailable, until the new shipment arrives so don't wait to place your order!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!