Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Just 5 Days Remain - Studio J Special

On the November 19th post, I shared how I assisted my cousin in working on some layouts for her daughter's soccer banquet.  What I failed to mention is that it is her Senior soccer banquet which adds that much more sentimental value to the photos and her thoughts of them.  The banquet has since been held and she said her daughter loved them (and started crying when she saw and looked over them).  Wouldn't you love that kind of a reaction for a loved one who were to see memories you have preserved for them?

Here are three more layouts I created for her...

This one I do not believe I changed at all from the standard design of the layout.  I just uploaded the gorgeous photos, dragged and dropped them into the wells, and added some titles and journaling.  I love how this paper pack, intended for Valentine's Day, worked perfectly with these photos and the color scheme of their outfits.
Click on image to enlarge photo.
 This layout...I absolutely love!  I used the "No Limits" template for creating both pages.  And it is just that - it has no limits so you can design the pages as you choose!  The page on the left was created as the title page for her book.  I simply increased the size of the photo to fit the entire page and then added her name to the front, allowing the photo to show through the title.  Awesome, right?

The right page...I decided to do a little it of the "subway art" idea you see on the web these days.  I asked her mom to provide me some words that would describe her daughter and I used most of them to create a frame around the photo.  This page would serve as the back page.  LOVE being able to use various fonts to the words which created a fun appeal to the page.
Click on image to enlarge photo.
When I created this layout, I did switch out the color schemes some so I could get the chevron paper to be red in order to coordinate with the school colors.  I liked being able to draw the viewers eye to the photos so kept it simple.
Click on image to enlarge photo.
These layouts were created in Studio J, where you can play with and create layouts for FREE!  You only pay when you want them printed and for the rest of this month they are just $5!  November is a great reason to it out.  (I will even help in creating your layouts if you would like.  We can also make various other items with the program - watch my posts over the next few days.  When the layouts are not on sale, they are still a deal for just $6.95!  You cannot beat that price!

Contact me with any questions you have or let me know how Studio J can help you make progress through your papercrafting projects!  Wishing you a great day with two days left until Thanksgiving!

Grateful,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!