Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Celebrating Studio J All Month Long!

Where can you go to buy a layout - or the supplies - for a beautiful and quality layout for JUST $5?  Nowhere but to Studio J!  What is Studio J, you ask?  It is Close To My Heart's online digital scrapbooking program that is completely FREE to use; you only pay when you want your layouts printed and shipped to your door!  Sound too good to be true?  It is not and it is even better than that...

I created eight layouts for my cousin who needed scrapbook layouts to present to her daughter at this year's soccer banquet.  She was not quite sure where to head when she contacted me late last month.  With this month's Studio J promotion, I knew this was the perfect solution for her and I was right!  Here are two of them - I'll be sharing other Studio J creations throughout the month - from her daughter's early years in soccer.
This "Game On" layout (above) was designed for me.  It's from the Designer Collection.  Would you believe I just made a few simple edits - enlarging a photo well and adding in a few stars?  That is it!  Isn't it fun to see the years inserted on the photos?  I did that.  Just typed it in and changed the font to white.  Cool, huh?
I did very few edits to the above layout as well.  I kept it pretty simple, wanting to draw attention to the photos.  A ribbon and a few buttons was all it took to make this layout attractive and athletic-looking.

She provided the photos, some of the titles, and the journaling information.  I created these layouts for her and she received them, in her hands, just three business days after she placed the order.  She paid just $5 per layout and they did arrive on her doorstep.  More importantly, she absolutely loved them saying they were more beautiful in person.  I tried not to say, "I told you so."  lol  The quality of Studio J layouts is absolutely phenomenal.  

If you are interested in knowing more about Studio J or would like for me to create some layouts for you and/or your loved ones, let me know.  They are on sale this month - at 25% off - but are only $6.95 in a typical month - still very affordable for a high-quality product.  Let me know what you think of them.

Have a Wacky Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!