Thursday, November 6, 2014

Artfully Sent Blog Hop

There are almost 50 Close To My Heart Consultants participating in this hop.  If you are coming from Peachy's Blog, you are on the right track.

I had fun creating this card, literally, with a push of just a few buttons. I was amazed at how easy it came together. The most difficult thing was thinking about what bling I was going to use to pretty it up.
 I cut a separate piece of Outdoor Denim cardstock to lay on the left flap and cut the panel out of Sky cardstock. The deer was backed with Desert Sand cardstock.
Deciding it needed a little something, I cut two 1/8" strips out of our Silver Glitter paper and a circle to back the snowflake. Some Clear Sparkles, to add dimension to the snowflakes, and a red one for Rudolph's nose were perfect until...my husband decided he needed an eye. Lol I fixed that real quick with a bitty black Epoxy Bubble.

I had fun ceating this card and cannot wait to make more. How quick my Christmas cards can come together! Let me know what you think of my card and then head on over to Paige's Blog and see what she has in store for you.

Happy hoppin'!

5 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!