Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sweet Salutations Treat Creations

As announced yesterday, I am offering a FREE stamp set as you help me celebrate my "Sweet Sixteen"; that is 16 years of being a Consultant with Close To My Heart!  (Refer to yesterday's post by clicking here to find out the details.)

In order to show you the cuteness of this stamp set, I decided to create some fun items using it.  The first treat bag I made was inspired by my friend, Pamela O'Connor.  I did change the measurement a bit to fit the Hershey's Nuggets.  The "tray" measures:  3 1/2" x 5" and I scored each long side at 1/2".  Then, I placed the "tray" in a Pretzel Bag (bought at Walmart for $1.97 - found in the candy-making aisle).  I cut the pieces for the nuggets to measure 1" x 3" and wrapped them tightly around each piece of candy.  The "topper" was cut to measure 2.25" x 4", was folded in half, and stapled to the bag.  You can do anything you want for the focal point and you can see how I turned this image into a flower.  Fun and SIMPLE!


For this yummy treat, I used our Tulip paper bags and folded it a little more than half way. Then I cut a 1/2" x 10" strip as a wrap-around, added some Silver Glitter try and a focal point and here you go! You can put some mini treats in this for a cute goodie for anyone.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!