Thursday, October 2, 2014

Get Your FREE Ribbon!

Yes, you heard that right - FREE RIBBON - but only during this month.  When you place a $50 order this month you will receive one of two chevron ribbons absolutely FREE!  You will either be sent the Ruby or Outdoor Denim Ribbon which are currently unavailable, making this an exclusive offer!  You won't know which ribbon you will get until you receive your order - it will be a surprise!
I just placed my order and cannot wait to see which one is sent my way.  I see great potential for my artwork creations regardless of which one I receive.

If you would like to place an order and be eligible for a drawing for the Hostess Rewards, please place your order through my website and click on the link titled "October Mystery Hostess Order".
All purchases placed through the link this month will go towards that order and you could win some FREE products!  (If you are Christmas shopping or needing to purchase supplies for your holiday gifts, should your order reach $150 or more, you can get ALL of the Hostess Rewards you earn; no drawing necessary. LOL  Contact me for details.)

Happy Friday eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!