Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall in Love with our Washi Tape Dispenser

When this dispenser showed up in our newest idea book, Annual Inspirations, I thought, "Okay...that's nice..."  But you know what pushed me over to buy one?  It looked CUTE!  If you know me well, sometimes it doesn't matter the purpose as long as it's cute.  LOL  Well...now I love the purpose - and it's still cute!  They really are completely functional and I love being able to cut off the amount of washi tape I need using this fun tool.

As described in the video below, it holds 1 - 1" or 2 - 1/2" washi tape rolls and contains a removable magnetic wall that ensures easy loading and the ability to connect multiple dispensers side by side.
Watch this video so you can see how easy it is to use!  Then, check out my special offer.
By placing your order through the "October Mystery Hostess Orders" link (shown below), your name will be entered in a drawing for FREE products once the orders reach at least $150.  The order remains open through the end of the month.  
Wishing you a FABULOUS week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!