Friday, September 5, 2014

CTMH Paper Focus - Blog Hop

This month we are showcasing the fun, "Scaredy Cat" paper packet!  It has so much potential that I have already used it for several other creations beyond Halloween-themed artwork.  Despite my love for Halloween colors - purple, orange, and green - I will admit that I was not too fond of this paper packet until...I got it in my hands!  Now I love it and I know you will too!
If you are coming from Aggie's Blog, you are on the right track!  Here is a list of this month's participants:

1. Melissa Robinson http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
5. Sheila Wilkerson http://ezscrapbooks.blogspot.com

I just had to incorporate the fun and adorable stamp set, Frightfully Fun, to coordinate with this paper packet.  I had to go Halloween today.  :)   I cut the box from our exclusive, Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  It was cut "Fit-to-Page" which ended up measuring 8 1/2".  It's a good size box, 2 3/4" cube when folded; plenty of space for that fun goodie (aka chocolate).  What a perfect October treat!
Who can resist this CUTE ghost and mummy? 
I incorporated two B&T patterns which happen to be the same sheet - one pattern on the front, one pattern on the back.  I added some dimension to the focal point by using 3-D Foam tape and used itty bitty Black Sparkles for the eyes on these li'l guys.
The tag came from the Holiday Tags  set.  It's been on my wish list for some time but I have always ordered something in its place.  Not this year!  I made sure it was on my last order and I can see so much potential for it.  I stamped it in Thistle Ink.
Here is a close-up of my focal point.
Thank you for stopping by and please take a moment to leave a comment and then hop on over to Marianne's Blog and see what she has waiting for you!  HAPPY FRIDAY!

Happy hoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!