Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Artbooking Convention Book

Isn't this mini book too fun?  Besides being a mini book, it was created for a unique purpose!  My Mom made these gifts for her Convention roommates for our Close To My Heart Annual Convention that was held in June.  Thankfully I was one of her roomies so I got one too!  :)
She cut the book, using some of our retired paper, using our exclusive Cricut Artbooking Cartridge.  She printed our Convention logo for the front and then made pages to follow to hold our Convention receipts.  Did you know we can write off our business expenses?  So...YES...I can spend money on scrapbooking products, create with them, show them off at my business events and write them off at the end of the year.  Too awesome, right?!
You can see the way the inside pockets are created and then the cute labels.  Yes, I love this!
For some reason this photo keeps coming in sideways and I can't figure out why.
The Artbooking Cricut Cartridge is perfect for making these kind of mini albums and they are super easy to assemble.  Let me know if you would like to order one!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!