Friday, July 18, 2014

I Promoted!

Prior to the end of May, and a few weeks before Convention, I promoted to Senior Director with Close To My Heart!  I was absolutely ecstatic about the promotion and just received a couple of my promotion gifts in the mail!  (There were some other gifts and incentives we received while at Convention.  I will post about them later.)
You know I fell in love with this bag at "hello", okay...when I saw it was purple!  LOL  It is gorgeous, I love it and it IS Vera Bradley!

If you would like to become a part of Close To My Heart, whether as a customer or team member, let me know.  I am happy to answer any questions you have and would love to share Close To My Heart with YOU!

Doing the happy dance!

4 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!