Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mini Backpack

I am safe and sound at home.  I just arrived not too long ago and am anxious to just chill and relax with my hubby before I head back to reality (aka "work") tomorrow morning.  

One of my roomies, Debi McBain, made this adorable mini backpack for us as one of our roomie gifts - and she gave us plenty!  It has a mini sticky note on the bottom and it contained various little fun fillers. I can't wait to make some of my own for cute gifts and make 'n take projects at events.
Here is a side view so you can see the dimension to it.  Isn't it precious?!
Stay tuned for more fun pictures to come this week!  Have a blessed night of rest and a productive and SHORT week of work!  (Thank God for holiday weekends!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!