Friday, June 20, 2014

16 Years!

Today my hubby and I celebrate 16 years of marriage!  It is crazy to realize that much time has passed since we said our vows in 1998 among family and friends.
Our life together has been fun, adventurous and sometimes a roller coaster but, one thing is true, God has always been in control.  I am thankful to be married to a man of God who puts Him first in all we do and all the decisions we are forced to make on a daily basis.
I tell him regularly that he probably chose the wrong profession and should have become a comedian.  (Hey!  Who says it is too late, right?!)  He is absolutely hilarious and keeps me laughing and smiling.  That is one of my favorite things about him...making me burst out with a huge laugh when he says something funny.  I never know what to expect from him and that is one of the things that keeps our marriage "interesting".  There is never a dull moment when he is around, that is for sure.
I thank God for waking me up this morning to celebrate another year and cannot wait to see what the future holds.

"Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.  The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man."  For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. (Genesis 2:22-24)

Celebrating today and thanking God for my life,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!