Friday, May 30, 2014

The Artistic Adventure Awaits!

I leave for Close To My Heart's Convention just 25 days from now!  That is totally hard to believe!  In that many days I will be chillin' here with my Mom and many of my dear friends from across the country as we celebrate 30 years of CTMH!
Disneyland Hotel - Anaheim, CA
Who, besides me, finds it hard to believe we are just two days from June?!  In the year 2014?!  That all just seems too wild for me.  Pinch me...I must be dreaming.

I find myself still working my tail off during the week but am thankful to have the weekend to rest, recuperate and create.  Still working on Convention goodies so unable to share them at this point.  I might create something else tomorrow that can be shared.  Don't give up on me! :)

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!