Sunday, May 18, 2014

It's Graduation Time!

Quite a few students and family members, throughout the country, are beginning to celebrate their high school graduations.  It is hard to believe it has been that many years ago I walked across the stage.  (Notice I did not mention HOW many years?!)

We are heading to my cousin's graduation this evening, an opportunity to celebrate his accomplishments over the last thirteen years.
Tomorrow we will celebrate the milestone achievement of the kindergarten students on my campus.  They will have a small graduation ceremony on their last day of kindergarten.

This serves as a reminder to remember to treasure each day and each moment.  The days pass so quickly.  Make each moment count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!