Tuesday, April 1, 2014

10-Minute Card Challenge

I took the day off yesterday to relax.  Today, I spent my time cleaning (with a little relaxation thrown in).  Tomorrow I plan on sorting through some things in my scrap room and creating some items for a blog hop that I will both host and participate in which will go live on the 5th.

In attending the retreat this past weekend, the final activity was a challenge.  We were provided with some limited supplies and all we could add in was ink and adhesive.  Of course, we could use our paper trimmer but that was it!  It was fun and I was pleased with what I came up with.
The other creations were pretty fun.  It was fun to see the various ideas with limited supplies and we were only given 10-minutes in which to create the card.  

I love the saying I included on this card and try to remind myself of it daily.  I hope you do the same.

Happy Tuesday!  (No foolin'!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!