Sunday, March 30, 2014

Retreat Nametag

The theme for the retreat I attended this past week was, "Bloom Where You Are Planted".  These were the nametags we were given, made by my friend, Pollyanna.  She said she created 100 flowers between all of the tags she created.  I thought it was pretty cute!  She used some of our wayyyyyyy retired gingham ribbon from way back when that many of us stockpiled.  I felt honored to have received it from her.  LOL  (Fellow CTMHers who were around at that time will understand how special this was for her to do for us.)
I am looking forward to sharing our project creations from this past weekend.  They will be shown through this week while I am on...Spring Break!!!!  WOOHOO!

WIshing you an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!