Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Heartfelt Sentiments Team Paper Packet Focus

I am excited that four ladies from my team, and one awesome adoptee, are joining me this month to showcase one of our newest paper packets called, "Ariana".  Each month, on the 5th day, we will showcase artwork created with new products and we are thrilled to start today!
Ariana Papers
The hop is a circle, so keep moving through by clicking on the link at the end of my post or feel free to hop between blogs by selecting any of the links below.  If you are coming from Marianne's Blog, you are on the right track!  We truly appreciate you stopping by and hope you will leave some comments and let us know what you think of our creations.  Happy hoppin'!

Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Melissa Robinson - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
  2. Tonya Whitehurst - http://heartandsoulscrappers.blogspot.com
  3. Joy McHargue - http://www.studiowowjoy.com
  4. Debi Barber - http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com 
  5. Judy Faye Garner - http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
  6. Marianne Hancock- http://thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
To create what I felt was some much needed texture on the Outdoor Denim cardstock, I used the stamp set included with the Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go and some Outdoor Denim ink to stamp the floral image.  Using one of the card patterns from the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2, how-to book, I incorporated two different patterned papers for the design.  I used an additional image from the stamp set to create the focal point, added Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape, Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment and Harvest Baker's Twine to finish it off.

Here is a close-up of those embellishments.
It has been fun playing with our newest products which were available to Consultants since January 1st!  They went live to the public on February 1st and we are happy to showcase them for you over the upcoming months.

Please click on over to Tonya's Blog, Heart and Soul Scrappers, to see what fun creation she has up her sleeve this month!  Once again, thanks for stopping by and please consider leaving a comment.

Here's to new products from Close To My Heart!

10 comments:

  1. Love your card! Especially the bling & washi tape! The use of the corner rounder added a nice touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marianne! Sometimes the corner rounder reminds me of old skool scrappin' and forget to use it but it does add a nice touch!

      Delete
  2. I love your random stamping- very cute- now I ust get the complements too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like the random stamping added a bit more...was too plain without it. (The saying is from the stamp set.)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card Melissa! I love your stamping on the cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pam! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  4. Love the card & the texture ... reminds me of the workshop I did with you at Beef's and we were creating texture on the card stock and you taught us to make our own flip-flaps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! I so remember that Tonya and you remembering that makes me smile. GREAT TIMES!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!