Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gotta Love Retreat Goodies!

One of the fun things about scrapbooking retreats, besides just the good ol' girl fun, is the little goodies that are distributed. We are already receiving quite a few with our retreat just starting at noon today.

The first one I am sharing, so I do not spoil it for the girls who have not arrived yet, is one made exclusively for me by my dear friend and downline, Melissa David.  She used our My Creations Kraft Ring Box (look at the bottom picture to see what it started out as) and came out with THIS!  Isn't it CUTE?
She painted and distressed the box and used Modge Podge on the dimensional elements and monogram. I love it!
I have not purchased the box yet but...now I will since I see this GREAT potential for it!  It is a good size, measuring at 2 1/2", so the gift for inside doesn't have to be tiny.
I cannot wait to share more retreat creations with you this week!  I love being able to showcase artwork creations I did not have to create.  LOL

Happy Friday eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!