Sunday, February 2, 2014

Embossing is Boss!

One of many brand new products, in this Idea Book cycle, is the addition of CTMH-exclusive Embossing Folders and this month...you can earn them for FREE!
During the month of February, you can qualify to receive a FREE embossing folder for every two packs of bulk single color or combo cardstock you purchase.  Pick from our five new embossing folder designs - dot, chevron, quatrefoil, damask, or stripe - with your qualifying order.  Every two packs of cardstock you purchase qualify you for an additional embossing folder.  I know I will be stocking up this month!  Make sure you act fast - designs are only available while supplies last!

Click here to view the embossing folders designs and the cardstock options can be found by clicking here.  If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy Super Bowl 48 Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!