Friday, August 2, 2013

Laughing Lola Layout Workshop

Yep!  You guessed it!  Laughing Lola is my most favoritest (lol) new paper packet!  Isn't it just gorgeous?!  You know it started calling me as soon as I saw the purple in it.  It truly is beautiful and the paisley patterned paper...my favoritest too!  :)
For just $20 I am offering this workshop this Month - even if you do not live near me (+$5 shipping fee) - where you will be provided all of the materials, minus your choice of adhesive, to create TWO LAYOUTS (four pages) out of 1/2 a paper packet (plus a couple of sheets of additional cardstock).  You will even have some product left over to create some other fun projects.

You will love the dimension the Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements add to your pages.  And the coordinating new bling (aka Laughing Lola Assortment)?!  You'll love that too!  
The physical event will be held on Tuesday, August 20th at my home in Elephant Butte (contact me for directions) and the kit order must be placed by August 6th in order to allow ample time for delivery.  For just $20 you will receive all of the products to make these layouts to include:
If you are not local to me, you can also create these four pages for just $25 (to include a $5 shipping fee).  There is no deadline to order the supplies as long as it is within the Fall/Winter Idea Book cycle or while supplies last.
To participate in this workshop, from afar or locally, purchase your items through the link below.  If you would like to add additional items to your order, in order to collect on some free product, please visit my website.  


Kit Options
Please let me know if you have any questions and enjoy a wonderful weekend!  I am praying for some rain!  I can literally smell it in the air; great papercrafting weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!