Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm Back and Going Strong!

It has been a while since I have posted to my blog.  I had quite a few events take place over the past two months including the end of the school year, getting a new job, my grandmother being ill and passing away, a vacation, Close To My Heart's convention, and reporting to my new job.  All excuses aside, I am here and moving forward with lots of fun new products and artwork to come your way so forgive me for my absence.

Some people have been asking about my new position.  I have been hired as the Principal of an elementary school and assumed that position last Tuesday, immediately upon returning from Convention.  It has been fast and furious, but good.  I am thankful to God for this opportunity and am looking forward to a great school year!

I intend to work on some papercrafting projects this weekend so in the meantime, here are a few photos from our vacation to Florida.

My husband and I celebrated our 15-year anniversary on June 20th and renewed our vows in St. Augustine, FL.  My brother-in-law is a Pastor and conducted the ceremony.

This photo was taken on Crescent Beach, FL (just south of St. Augustine).

We traveled from north Florida to Orlando, via Highway 1, along the east coast, and made several stops along the way.  We enjoyed some delicious seafood at D.J. Deck's in Port Orange, just south of Daytona Beach.

We enjoyed several days of fun at the Coronado Springs Resort, on Disney property, in Lake Buena Vista (just outside of Orlando).

It was a FABULOUS vacation (as I anticipated the start of Convention - more to come on that, too) and it came at a great time!  It truly could not have been any better!

I am looking forward to sharing a lot more "stuff" with you!  Stay tuned and enjoy the end to your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!