Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday!

 

I made this card, for someone special, using the ever-so-colorful Dream Pop paper packet and incorporated one of our (Close To My Heart's) special new "M-size" stamp sets that will be released in just a few days!  These li'l guys are one of my favorite new products in the idea book and I am sure you will see me making quite a few greeting cards using them.  You cannot beat their price of just $2.95!

The idea for the card design came from the Fusion Card Challenge.  I always enjoy trying out a new pattern and like the twist I put on the sketch.
Here is a close-up of the focal point with a few pieces of retired bling to spice it up a bit.
Praying your week gets off to a phenomenal start!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your card at fusion and also your new product card on wendy coffman's blog for the hop! So happy to have stopped by! your projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for saying so, Kim. Your comment means a lot to me. I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  2. FABULOUS colours Melissa!
    So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION - hope you can play along again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!