Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chocolate? Who loves chocolate?

Maybe I should have asked, "Who doesn't love chocolate?"  I figure that number would be easier to count and then I might suggest someone who responds should go straight to the doctor and see if they have a fever or something.  :)

I am giving you a little sneak peek of a new product item that will be released tomorrow in the NEW Idea Book.  I know you are going to love it!
One of the CUTEST stamp sets Close To My Heart has offered, in my opinion, is this adorable "A Chocolate Affair" set with these adorable sayings and images.  They will make for some fun layouts and greeting cards, for many occasions, since chocolate can fix just about anything!
Get this Stamp of the Month set for FREE (S1308A) this month when you place an order of $50 or more or purchase it outright for $17.95.  YES!  You read that right!  You can indulge yourself in this stamp set and pay nothing for it with a qualifying order!  You can place your order directly through my website or by contacting me.

Tell me...WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHOCOLATE CANDY?  Please leave your response in the comments section and on Sunday, August 5th, I will draw a name (or two, depending upon the responses) and will send the winner(s) a handmade creation using this stamp set!  

Join me on my Facebook Business Page and guess what my absolute favorite candy bar is.  The first person to do so will win a fun goodie package from me!  
Now...where did I put that chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!