Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just living isn't enough...

This is a fabulous quote from Hans Christian Andersen, "Just living is not enough...one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."  So I thought it was perfectly fitting to incorporate this fun flower image from the "Girls Rock" stamp set.  (It is one I have used several times in recent posts.)  It's just plain fun!
One of the paper patterns I like from the Claire paper packet, and you would never believe it, is the denim-like one where the flower is situated.  I just like its' appeal when I pair it with Outdoor Denim cardstock.  These colors were fun to work with.

I hope you can enjoy some spring-like weather in your neck of the woods today.  Have a beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!