Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Living on the St. John's

One of my favorite things about last living in Florida was our condominium right on the St. John's River.  Our backyard was a playground for alligators, fish, crab and who knows what else.  I loved pulling back the blinds to check out the gorgeous view.

I had worked on this layout sometime back and just purchased it and a few other Studio J layouts.  It is too fun to select papers that work perfectly with your photos without having to take out all of my scrapbook products to create.  It is a great option when I want to create scrapbook layouts digitally.  Can't wait for them to arrive!

Here are close-ups of the pages.



I would be happy to conduct a Studio J overview for you through Skype.  Just contact me to schedule a date and time that work for you.  I know you will be amazed at the simplicity of this program but...there is also room for plenty of creativity, if you so desire.

Lovin' the digital twist,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!