Sunday, March 10, 2013

Deviled Chicks - Food Recipe


Spring is my favorite time of the year - for many reasons!  I especially love the spring weather and all the CUTE things that come with Easter and celebrating our Savior's resurrection.

In receiving my March 2013 Consultant News from Pampered Chef, it contained some very adorable and simple recipes which are perfect for this time of the year.  The first I want to highlight are these CUTE deviled Chicks!  Read the passage to the right of the photo for directions on how you can make these cute snacks!


 The following Pampered Chef items were used to create them:
I submit Pampered Chef orders regularly so if you are ever interested in ordering any of the products, just contact me and let me know!  I would love the business and would be thrilled to serve you!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!