Sunday, February 17, 2013

For Always meets Gypsy

As promised in my post from February 14, I am sharing a layout I made with our new For Always paper packet.  These were our wedding colors when we got married almost 15 years ago (June 20, 1998) and I am thrilled about being able to redo my scrapbook with this beautiful paper!  (Click on the photos for a larger view.)
I dropped off my wedding photos, still on negatives, at a photo shop in my hometown with them to transfer them to a CD.  My Mom will pick them up on Tuesday.  I am looking forward to receiving them, placing photos on the layouts I have already created and making some more.  With the original prints, they are all still 4x6 because I was afraid to crop them.  Now I won't have to worry about that and I can redo my wedding layouts as many times as I want!  LOL

Here are some close-ups of the pages and the clusters:
 
I am still going to keep my original wedding album - it is a sign of  the times but it is not so purty according to current standards.  LOL  I realize that in 15 more years I will probably think the same thing of these layouts. Oh well.  Just an excuse to keep scrappin'!

Enjoying the weekend with my parents,

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!