Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Be Still...

I was thrilled to see this stamp image available in the New Idea Book.  This scripture, "Be still and know that I am God" is one of my favorites.  It is part of Psalm 46:10.
One of the things I am thankful for, in my deepened relationship with the Lord, is knowing that He's "got my back".  He is truly the only one you can truly trust and I find complete comfort in knowing that.

I had fun creating these cards for some friends who have recently experienced the passing of their loved ones.  Nobody can provide comfort during such difficult times like our Father.  


Both cards were created using our NEW Claire paper packet.  It has some fun patterns in the paper packet.  
In fact, both were made using our "Make It From Your Heart" publication and I just made some minor adjustments.  
The main patterned paper I used was simply reversed on the two cards.  That is one of the fun qualities of our paper.  I only added Hollyhock brads on the left card and on the right card...I chose to bling it up a bit.
I used our Pink Glitz Glitter Gel to put some "sparkle" on the wording and used light pink Sparkles to bling up the Zip Strip buttons.  With just a few simple changes, the cards take on a different look.

I hope these are enjoyed by the persons who receive them and that you experience some creative inspiration.

Lovin' the new products!


1 comment:

  1. Love how you showcased this wonderful new stamp! I'm sure the recipients were blessed to receive these cards from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!