Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine?

So you might think it is a bit too early for Valentine's Day but you definitely don't want to wait too long to take advantage of this month's campaign!


In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, Close to My Heart is offering a new product available through the end of January.  The Whooo's Your Valentine kit retails for $40 but can be yours for just $10 when you spend $35 or more on CTMH product!  The kit includes 12 die-cut boxes, 3 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes, and an exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit!  Perfect for gifts and classroom projects, the Whooo's Your Valentine kit will make Valentine's Day a cinch!  


This CUTE stamp set comes with this kit!  I used it to make this card that does not have to have anything to do with Valentine's Day.  Gotta love stamp sets that are versatile!  (I used the Clementine paper packet.)


Here you can see a close-up of my paper-pieced owl.  I think he came out pretty cute!
Don't pass up the opportunity to get this adorable kit!  It is only available while supplies last and I expect it to fly off the shelves in the warehouse.  If you need assistance ordering it, please contact me immediately.  You can order it directly from my website by clicking here.

Off to see what else I can create with this stamp set,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!