Saturday, November 3, 2012

Right up my alley!

You have heard me say (write) many times that Simple + Cute = RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!  I love being able to create something handmade that did not take me all day and night to complete.

I pulled this card idea from our new publication, Make It From Your Heart, and used the colorful, new paper packet, Flirty (pictured below).


The focal point for this stamp set was an image pulled from our Cricut Artiste Collection.  I cut the die-cut the perfect size to stamp the coordinating image.  When you purchase the Artiste Collection you get a lot for your money, to include 3-coordinating and exclusive stamp sets.

Without wanting to add too much to this card and make it too busy, I chose to use some of our Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes (pictured below) - flower and leaves - and a bigger brad.  For the finishing touch I used some of our retired ribbon that was included in a kit some time ago.  
I had fun experimenting with this paper packet and card pattern and am creating more this weekend!

Lovin' Flirty,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!