Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am blessed beyond words and thankful to my Heavenly Father for the many blessings and gifts He has bestowed on my family and I.  We are thankful to be spending the holiday weekend with my family in Southwest New Mexico and are looking forward to enjoying a time of fellowship and fun.


I made this cute turkey based upon the creativity and directions shared by my dear friend, Sheila Wilkerson. (Visit her blog by clicking here.)  It is made entirely from our exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  It was so nice that I did not have to cut the pieces by hand - gotta love the Cricut!

I made quite a few of these for my staff and filled them with a variety of Chex Mix and M&Ms - always gotta have chocolate. :0)  They were a big hit and I had fun making them.

Enjoy a wonderful and blessed thanksgiving filled with His grace,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!