Saturday, May 19, 2012

Convention Fever is in the Air!

53 days remain until Close To My Heart invades Dallas, TX in celebration of our annual National Convention.  Initial plans are underway for team fun and we are going to party Texas-style!  You know the saying..."Everything's BIGGER in Texas!"

In reflecting back over Convention 2011, held at the Disneyland Hotel (Anaheim, CA), I found myself browsing through last year's Convention CD.  In it, I was amazed to find several photos of me and my team members.  Too fun!
Lulu, Marianne, and Grisselda at General Session
Me as part of the presentation panel for a break-out class.
(I'm to the immediate left of the girl standing.  Third  person from the left in the back row.)
Awww...my team members/Consultant friends.
(L to R - front row and then back row:  Judy  Faye, Lulu, Grisselda, Michelle, Tawnya and Cherri)
Here I am at the Director's Dinner.  Our Mickey ears were a gift and served as our place cards.
(I'm the second one from the left.)
My first downline, and Director, Joy, at the Director's Dinner.
(She is first one from right in front row.)
Joy and I on Leadership Day.  Awww...
My great friend Sheila and I.  Awww...
For those of you joining us this year - whether you've attended before or not - get ready for the biggest celebration ever as we gather at the Anatole Hotel, Dallas!  I can't wait to par-tay with my team members and Consultants friends!  Dallas...HERE WE COME!

With my spurs and boots on,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!