Thursday, April 19, 2012

Perfect Just the Way You Are

The new Pemberley paper packet didn't initially jump out at me like it did for most, although I did love the color combination.  But just like I've experienced before - and I should have known better - as soon as I saw it in person, it moved to the top of my list for purchase. 
I had a fun time putting this layout together while highlighting my husband and our visit to Cowboy's Stadium late in 2011 for Faith & Family Day.  We enjoyed touring the facilities and had fun posing for pictures in some of the player-only areas. 

While the Stickease and B&T for this paper packet were deemed a little more "flowery", I think it was still fitting for the memory of this fun day and the title just helped set the stage.

Lovin' Pemberley,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!