Friday, April 27, 2012

I Made a Wish!

This is an oldie but goodie paper packet...Miracle.  I love the colors of this packet and I thought it went good with pictures from our fun photo shoot at a youth retreat we attended in December.  The green from the grass and blue skies really "worked". 

Funny because I have a photo from when Corey and I were dating years ago with him in a similar photo as the first one on the left.  Too funny!  I need to show that to him! 

Love the title of this layout and the photos which really highlight Corey's unique personality.  He makes me smile!

4 comments:

  1. Melissa I love this layout! So fun and cute and pretty without being non-manly ;)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so saying so, Molly! It was a pleasure seeing your comment and it's highly valued.

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Are those Level 2 Stickease?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! They are...they are! LOVE the Stickease to coordinate with packs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!